Mozilla Firefox 12.0
User Rating: Fair (0.00/5)
Mozilla Firefox 12.0 Description
Mozilla Firefox 12.0 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial browsers as it provides excellent browsing speed and very powerful customization tools, with just a reasonable footprint on computer resources.
Firefox is amazingly fast and blocks pop-ups, viruses and spyware, but also gives the user an extraordinary power of customization through a well-developed add-on manager. Basically, you can change almost everything in your browser, starting with the way it looks and ending with features and functionality.Â
- User Experience. The enhancements to Firefox provide the best possible browsing experience on the Web. The new Firefox smart location bar, affectionately known as the "Awesome Bar," learns as people use it, adapting to user preferences and offering better fitting matches over time.
- Performance. Firefox is built on top of the powerful new Gecko platform, resulting in a safer, easier to use and more personal product.
- Security. Firefox raises the bar for security. The new malware and phishing protection helps protect from viruses, worms, trojans and spyware to keep people safe on the Web.
- Customization. Everyone uses the Web differently, and Firefox lets users customize their browser with more than 5,000 add-ons.
- Comprehensive popup controls to keep unwanted advertising off your desktop;
- A tab browsing mode that lets you open several pages in a single window, allowing you to load links in the background without leaving the page you're on;
- Integrated search (powered by Google);
- Industry leading accessibility with Find As You Type - find links and page text by simply typing;
- Simplified privacy controls that let you cover your tracks more effectively;
- A streamlined browser window that lets you see more of the page than any other browser while at the same time being more configurable;
- A large variety of free downloadable extensions and themes that add specific functionality and visual changes to the browser.